New State seeks to invest in great companies and great people
We have a long-term perspective and are comfortable with complexity. We can develop the right solution for each situation, including across the capital structure:
- Senior Debt
- Junior Debt
- Preferred Equity
- Minority Equity
- Control Buyout
- Bespoke Solutions
- Post-investment, we aim to build scale and create value through capital investment and add-on acquisitions.
- We bring extensive operating resources.
- We lead equity investments and can also partner with independent sponsors.
Investing in North America out of the following locations:
- Larchmont, NY (HQ)
- Newport Beach, CA
- Miami, FL
- Boston, MA
- EBITDA $8-40 million
- Investment size $10-100 million
- Transaction value $25-250 million
Equity structures include:
- Control buyout
- Minority equity
- Preferred equity
- Long-dated family office-type investments
We invest in the following broad sectors:
- Business and Financial Services
- Consumer and Other
Specific sub-verticals include the following:
What our partners have to say
The quality of New State’s leadership group made this partnership a natural fit for Wilmington Paper and Recycling Management Resources.
As we embark on our next chapter, we are very much aligned on our strategy for growth. New State’s resources will be invaluable in allowing us to react quickly to opportunities, while we continue to invest in people, innovative technology, and logistical equipment and solutions that will enhance our capabilities and maintain our competitive position for the years to come.”
Don’t forget to check out
We want to hear from you. Email us