Leading provider of multi-vendor services and third-party maintenance to data centers worldwide….
Founded in 2003 and headquartered in Oakhurst, CA, ArborWorks is a professional tree care firm that specializes in utility line clearance and vegetation management in the western United States. The company differentiates by providing superior customer service, while leading the industry in the use of innovative technology, focusing on the safety of its team and the communities it serves.
Case Study Details
- New State partnered with Five Crowns Capital, a leading independent sponsor
- We closed the investment in November 2021, with rollover ownership and management remaining as equity partners post-close
- Along with the rest of the industry, ArborWorks has experienced significant challenges sourcing labor, constraining its ability to take on additional projects and customers
- While the existing team has built one of the industry leaders, the growth has created the need for professionalized back-office functions supported by additional senior leadership
- Disparate legacy IT systems led to a lack of visibility on key business drivers
- Partnered with the former head of procurement at one of the nation’s largest utilities to help with business development and focus on safety
- Pursuing add-on acquisitions that significantly increase labor capacity
- Expanding HR capabilities to create a scalable recruiting and on-boarding function
- Adding to management, including CEO and CFO with additional plans to hire a controller and Director of IT
- Architecting new ERP system to leverage technology and data to operate more efficiently and materially improve order to cash timing
Dive deeper into our work with ArborWorks.
You may be interested in…
Let’s grow together.
New State Capital understands how to seize opportunities and create differentiation.
We want to hear from you. Email us